What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you enter your details on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
When entering your details on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address and phone. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Images & Videos
We will not use any images or videos for our marketing material, including but not limited to, newsletters, brochures and social media unless we have consent from the client.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
As of May 25th, 2018, additional privacy features will be added to EU resident accounts to accommodate the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). These features include:
- Subject Access Requests - You can now request a copy of your personal data.
- Right to Erasure - Request account closure and removal of your user data.
To find out more about your data rights you can access the GDPR Information Portal at any time.
Account closure and data deletion
You may request that we remove your personal information and account from our records.
In this case, the following conditions will apply:
- All products and services must be canceled prior to closure. If there are any active products or services in the account, the account cannot be closed.
Upon closing your account, you may request that your personal data be deleted. It may take up to 30 days for account data to be deleted. After deletion, your account will be unrecoverable and inaccessible.
To find out more information on how we are improving your personal privacy and data rights you can refer to the GDPR Information Portal.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our terms and conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.thestudiodubai.com
+971 4 347 1745